Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What have i DONE!...

This march holiday is super slack. So far for this week...

What have i DONE!
I attended tuition(in malaysia) in my AC pe t-shirt and nike shorts cos i had canoeing training which i conveniently PONNED. My tuition teacher was so interested about the new science and math syllabus he took my notes for the week and vows to retuen it to me this coming saturday - He wants to photocopy them apparently. I owe him my math notes which i was lazy to collect even after making two trips into my aunt's house(yeah, i bunk with them). I attended church once. I've done 600(includes imaginary ones) pushups, 150 crunches on demand, 0 pullups, 12Km paddle, 4Km walk + 2Km jog and a 0.5 Km run. I've eaten 4 servings of Ice-cream (2B&J, 1 "chapalang" brand and 1 near the rusty railway bridge which i have vandalized with liquid paper) 0 yong tau fus', 5 fastfood meals, 1 complete bar of chocolate with rasins and hazlenuts + half a kit kat CHUNKY, 2 GIANT slurpees + 1 can of SoDa water which by the way taste AwEsOmE + 16 hand scoops of Mc Ritchie's crocodile populated and fish WASTE essenced and pee excreted and SwEaT filled and whatever-on-earth-goes-in WATER, DOG hair. I bought a pair of semi-transparent FBTs. I walked into the Immigration Checkpoint Authority building in an attempt to acquire a re-entry permit onto my international passport and came out of the building in 4 minutes 37 seconds - the number collection queue was too extremely long so i'll go back another time. I scolded a bus driver for scolding me (i was wearing the ac uniform and popped in 60 cents(student fare) into that money munching machine and he wanted to confirm my studentness with a card instead. How cock eyed can people get these days?). I registered my pre-paid line AFTER the "REGISTER now and get $7 free credit" promotion. I lost 4kg and gained 3.

No comments: