Monday, March 13, 2006

What am i asking for?..wellll, YOU TELL ME WHY DON'T YOU!!!

It forty minutes past midnight. I was suppose to be in slumberland two hours ago but somehow my eye lids never wanted to shut. So here i am making productive use of my STONING time blogging about what ever comes to my mind...

It's the march holidays at last *jumps for JOY*. I've been eagerly waiting for this day since the begining of school. School's but a BIG frustrating playground with "hyper" people worth throwing GRENADES at. Even after the 3 months torture, i'm still not in the swing of things. To hell with the WaTcHaMaCaLlIt culture you claim to have. I'm gonna PASS-AWAY for the next two years. Fine! I lied when i said "Oh,everything is GREAT/AWESOME" and "Oh, i'm doing fine thanks *exaggrated EAR TO EAR GRIN* what about you?" Well go figure! Kay, so what if i have a GOOD pool of friends in school? We're gonna be separated by the time we recieve our next ste of PeRsOnAlIsEd time-table that ranks us according to 1.Subject cobinations and 2.O'LEVEL AGGREGATE. my school's in favour of all it's 8 pointers i tell you! To HELL with that system... The neighbourhood schools spirit's still in me i tell ya!.. So take my advise you neighbourhood STUDENTS looking for a JC! if you wanna have a LIFE after secondary, stick to average JC's!!!...anyway, that's not the point. haha. just needed to scream my mind out in public for a while =)

LOVEEE hurts people! it's so complicated you'll feel like opening the grill to you window and committing suicide even though you're two storys high. Heyyy, that wouldn't be bad at all! *evil grins* Imagine all the LOVE and CARE that'll be showered unto me thereafter. Then i wouldn't have to be too concerned about falling out of it. *considers being para/quadriplegic* It's best being NUMB! NUMBNESS rawks...Don't initiate!!!Be independent!!!...

No comments: