Friday, March 03, 2006

An update of myself

Ha! I’m getting along with college just fine…I reckon…The first round of council elections in AC are over. I haven’t scribbled my fat signature onto the nomination form. Well I don’t intend to and I’ve officially decided to take a back seat this year and probably adopt a rebellious nature - something I’ve missed doing for the last 4 years. Frankly, its the five dollar “nomination fee” I have to fork out before I’m eligible to recommend myself onto a piece of paper that comes as a setback. I thank economics for teaching the concept of opportunity cost.
Qn 1: what is the opportunity cost of paying a whooping 5 dollar “nomination fee” to people who won’t guarantee you a place in the student council?
Ans: well, with 5 dollars I am able to treat myself to two servings of chicken rice ($2.00) + two servings additional vegetables ($0.50) which will allow me to survive for two days.

Yesterday, for the very first time, I completed a piece of homework and handed it up on time. The rest are either late or duplicated sets work.

I’ve only not “ponned” (skipped/missed out intentionally/”forgot” to attend/self initiated break) a single class in one day for a period of ten days since I received my latest timetable in mid January. I’ve officially declared my both my friend and I as being PONstars.

In ac, there will be at least one day without lessons in a week (not self initiated. i mean legally!). I love slack schools!=P.mehehe.

The only lessons do attend are General Paper, Chemistry and quite often biology. The main cause for me not attending the others are THE PEOPLE DOING MOST OF THE TALKING (teachers)!!!

When I applied for JAE online, 22s acjc was placed my first choice and the rest were random selections. Half of which were based on “iee-nee-miee-nee-mai-nee-mos”

Finally after much "i-don't-care-where-i-get-posted-to-ness", the joint admission exercise (JAE) homepage claims that i've been posted to acjc and i'd beter start planning my New school resolution
e.g.
1. Don't skip lessons when you're feeling well. Even if you wanted to you could lias with some SoUrCeS!
2. LOOSE the funny excuses you try to conjure PLEASE!...................................come up with realistic ones!!!
3. limit your RaNdOm outings to fridae evenings will you? stop treating everyday like a holiday already!
4. Do your revision at home! Stop watching pirated DVDs which shows haven't been released unto local cinemas yet!!!
5. Don't love your fujitsu too much! you've got other commitments*grins* =)
6. I know you're in a rich man's son's school! It doesn't mean you CAN'T/can spend like them.*evil grins*
etc...
I might be having some exCLASSMATES over in AC!.. Now at least i have some people who know me inside out! People i've seen for the past 3 years... mehehe... at last!
sigh...so random this one!

No comments: