Sunday, March 19, 2006

oooh boyyy...

Too many thing happened too quick this week. First would be the fact that the holidays are too short. Much of my time was spent commuting back and forth Malaysia and Singapore for various reasons but non of them are related to school. I was planning to stay away from that trechterous place for a week. haha. Still, i attended some sessions of canoeing though it's frequent to see me MIA. Guess what, my weight is fluctuating again! One day it's up and the other it's down by alot must be my daily workout routine. It's a good sign i think =). Anyway, school's starting tomorrow and i heard from friends that i got posted down one class. Interestingly, i'll be in the junior class of the canoe captain *gasps and bucks up* and it's good to know i'll be having 2(i think) other classmates with me. Sigh, this school is all about connections. So difficult to catch up. I NEED A FEMALE NEIGHBOUR FROM AC TOO. haha.

Right now, church is going on and i'm here at home trying to nap some issues away from my mind. But i need to satistify my adrenaline filled fingers again. Too hyper! kay, i need to get back to church. almost ending and i have to meet my dad there. I'll come by this evening and do another one...

No comments: