Monday, March 27, 2006

behind the steering wheel!

Yes people, you might have herad! I got my driver's licence and it has been a week already. Its seriously a great feeling when you finally get to chauffer the parents around town instead of sitting at the back. I'm talking about Malaysia by the way, not Singapore cos i'm not ELIGABLE!!!Singapore PR + Malaysian Probational licence + Malaysian registered car + Driving in singapore = apparently a "severe offence". Oh well, my luck i reckon. haha. Otherwise i would consider driving to.... school.... =).

So far, i think i've clocked in an approximate 20km drive and the highest speed i've reached is, i think, 80km/hr. Not too bad a start for a rookie aye! haha. I'm really really looking forward to the next time i get behind my mummy's wheels. Especially when it's only me in the car alone =). I'll blast the radio, raff the engine and overtake at nerve wrecking speeds. haha. (mom/dad, i'm just exaggerating kay!)

No comments: