Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Starting a blogging career

After much consideration, i have decided to start a blogger to pen my thoughts. Well, initially it was peer pressure that had stirred up my consideration. Anyway, since this is somewhat like a public forum, my personal thoughts will be forbidden for viewing so i'll just come down in general with my daily flashbacks. "booo" some may say *shrug shoulders* wish harder =).
Okay, to start off allow me to describe to the audience what i think of my physical being and personality. It may not be really luring but bare with me those readers who are agonisingly reading this.


Firstly, to get things rolling, my general structural being. It is largely assumed that i have massive bones, proven to be somewhat hereditary, and what covers my bones are multi-layered fats that make up a majority of my flesh *fidgets*. Previously, i was labeled as "fit" amoungst all my fellow peers but i dare say i'm in doubt of that calling now. Lazy have i become in all aspects of sports and many a times i would sit and sulk over that 'lard' that lingers about my tummy region. Many call me crazy to have lost the abundant weight and crazier to lose anymore but i'm left with no other choice as my instincts call out to me. CHOCOLATES! *gulps*. This i've said have clearly underlined me as 'fat' but thankfully not as massive as some.

Secondly, abit about my brain. I am a Dyslexic. Although many nerve wreckers admit themselves to be one as well, my case is genuine and scientifically proven through a certified association...hah... What does it means to be dyslexic? It is actually a learning disorder that causes difficulty in a persons comperhending of written words. I had been under coaching at the Dyslexia Association of Singapore (DAS), some 2 years ago, and have ceased since. What the association does is indeed similar to that of a normal english teaching class but very much deeper into that language. For example, the teacher would line up a series of letters like 'A' or even words like 'DGE' and sound out to us the correct pronunciation there is also dictation taking and many other enriching exercises. Dyslexics have trouble recognising strokes of a certain pattern and that explains my reason for not taking a second language. =)

Well, to mark my first post, i shall end short here =)...

No comments: