Sunday, December 12, 2004

Adidas rocks my feet!!!


Hellooooo NeWbIeS...
My new "destination: anywhere" adidas sneekers! Drooling anyone? These pair are my dearly beloved. Not only does it have a "sewerage" system but its ment for all conditions like snow (which we like never get), watersports (excluding swimming), tracking, biking etc. cool huh? It cost me quite a bomb though (Well, my parents, not me). Features: ADIDAS drainage system; bottom, sides and top ventilation (climacool); Black laces; Key or money pockets; rubber insole (removeable); side, front and back reflectors; three original adidas logos; adidas tag (with price tag ofcourse) and not to forget a reciept for one hundred and forty singapore dollars.



Thanks to bright, i got my shoes for 140. Talented bargainer =D. I'm truly thankful. heehee.

No comments: