Thursday, December 16, 2004

Monsoon Cleaning =]




Bah, at last. After much nagging from the Lim dowager, i finally had my room squeeky neat. A slum it was initially (which i prefered) but currently its too neat for my optic nerves to convert to graphics. I discarded two bulging garbage bags of used & unused papers and unnecessary accessories that i have left redundant at the corners and tables of my room. Four hours in total i laboured myself into doing this dreadful scutwork, and was rewarded with Rain, Thunder and blissful winds thereafter. What a heartache it was disposing items of little sentimental value, especially if it had a particular name scribbled onto it in times of boredom. It's indeed disheartening being an unwanted product 'cos the future buys you and early destruction date but nevertheless, as the saying goes, nothing lasts forever. It's only a matter of time that my room returns to it's original state and condition, the slum i had once.

No comments: