Friday, December 10, 2004

Me, my "lard" and diet plans!

Abit on my history. The heaviest i've ever "acheved" was, a stunningly, 88 kilograms. Back then, i was equipted with a bulging belly, round cheeks, streach marks, oversized calfs & thighs and a whole variety of exotic food. In short, the epitome of a "lardypop" (figured from lollypop). I could never resist the temptation of "food, glorious food". All day, i would face the television watching food programmes or if not, the other way round.

My lardypop phenomena began when i was in primary (elementary) three, eight years old. I was in SCOUTS (Extra-curriculum activity, known back then) and outdoor cooking was THE activity there. It's just an assumption, but i guess my habit of scouting for food came about cos' of that. I grew larger day by day until finally my scouts coat became undersized. Well, i kept growing sideways but also vertically at the ratio of 3:1. When it came to primary 6, the weight loss programme (Trim and Fit, TAF) lost hope on me and a comparable few bidding us godspeed to our future endeavor. It was till then that i realised the health hazard i ate myself into and thus, decided to lay a firm hand down before my parents sell me to some SUMO trainer up in JAPAN.

Came secondary one, i ate myself a place in the trimming programme. "The fun and fitness club" they called it, and doubly vigrous than primary (elementary) school. I had little option but to implement dieting plans before existing like "father christmas", isolated to the north pole exercising only a day per year by servicing chimneys. By secondary two, i had lost five kilograms and was still decreasing. By secondary three, ten kilos. And the second year of sec three, another ten kilos.

Currently, i weigh __ kilograms (give a guess =D). I still have a long way to go before achieving my ideal weight so pray for me yah =)... editing in progress...

No comments: