Friday, December 17, 2004

Christmas tree comparison. Big vs. Small.



Yes, finally chirstmas draws nearer and clearer to my optic nerves. It is undoubtedly a Three hundred and sixty five day wait for the Earth to round the Sun once and Santa, my relative from the icy lands had better conjure something worth anticipating for to make up for his absence the past years. It's likely that for the past sixteen years of my existance, my name 'Jeremy Lim' writes number one in his book of bad children. That probably explains why i'm wrapping other peoples presents other than my own. Hey Clauseman, i'm past juvenile age and the reward i'm prone to for committing a crime is a sleepover with fellow bandits downtown. whahahaha, so watch your back on christmas eve while you visit good children =).

Another probability for this disheartening "phenomenon" could be the fact that the only chimney asian countries have on their roof tops are the sewage ventilations. In that case, Clauseman would have to enter the house via the toilet bowl... how unpleasent but cool =P... I'm not sure about my neighbours and friends but the only times i manage a glimpse of Clauseman is when Santa figurines go cheap in the supermarket... I had better discontinue my absurdity before little children in this innocent world get influenced...

My mind recalls the Children's Christmas Party event in church that i was force to attend back in my kindergarten years. I was innocently placed on Santa's lap and the obvious question blew from his breath "What's your wish for Christmas?" Clauseman asked. "GUN" was my relpy. Clauseman bent towards his dawrfs who were holding out a big box wrapped in red. I held the box with my tiny fingers and had an instant flash back to the week before. I remembered the teachers asking my sunday school class to write down three wishes for the coming christmas and this was my list
1.] GUN
2.] GUN
3.] GUN
I knew moments later that it was a setup. Everything was preplanned. Disappointed i was but still, i had to kiss Clauseman on his cheek before i could take my leave. Yucks (the thought of it erects my papillae). Honestly, i tore off a large portion of his goatee as my sliva got in contact with it. If i knew what lighters were at that age, ignitng his hundred percent cotton goatee would be a step one precaution to take. Thank god someone saved me before i choked on wool. BAH. thats all

No comments: