Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ten aay eem in e library

Ah, my first period was swim PE. Sadly i had to inevitably expose my entire physique to students from four other classes. Not that i was desperate to =D, honest. I have to credit Canoeing training yesterday for toning me down a little although there was an urge deep inside to 'pon' it. Thanks to SoMeOnE, i resisted the temptation. The training module yesterday was very much ment to kill everyone who did sign up. Anyway, back to swimmin'. I was slightly taken aback as i waddled about the poolside making from one place to another. I couldn't help noticing my adipose tissue wobblin' about my abdomen from right to left and back again as i took a stride. There were, however, SOME who couldn't restrict their line of sight off me. Not that i give a flying toss about which part they're lookin' at...

Soon it was time for swimmin' assessment where they (pe teachers) judge, based on your water capabilities, and classify everyone into beginner, intermediate or Advance. =) Go figure where i got into. A few others and i were made to do an approx. 5 laps of both Freestyle (otherwise known as front-crawl) and Breaststroke (otherwise known as FROG style for the ignorant few) each and on top of that Breast/Frog style kicks facing upwards with restricted arm movements. It was through this simple swimmin' exercise that i figured how unconditioned i am in comparison to my other companions. Getting out of the pool became an ardous task for my tigh muscles. I could barely lift my feet thirty centimeters off the ground and it was literally jellyfied. I reckon AC is gonna transform me into some formidable machine. Then again it wouldn't be that bad now would it? =D mehehe...

I'm feeling an onset of disliking JC life. Everyone is so "goodie-two-shoes" paying attention in class and lectures.

okay gtg now... library closing. they're chasing me out... bah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your shoulder didn't pop? *praying*. Your adipose? You should have seen the look on the face of the divers when I appeared for snorkelling.