Sunday, January 15, 2006

My routine from monday to friday...

It's gonna be my third week staying in Singapore. I'll be entering and going to Bouna Vista later this evening at about eightish or nineish. For the past week, i've been reporting home at around fiveish after school and OG lunches. Then i'll take my long and warm bath before i hit the kitchen for HOME COOKED FOOD (pork chop, awesome soup, funky fried fish =D etc.) Immediately after dinner, i'd hide in my room (or rather my cousin's but she's out of the country) and listen to some music while lying on the bed... ahhhh, I love Bethany dillon's MUSIC especially her newest album (i think it's called 'imagination')which i'm hunting high and low for and Michael Buble's HOME reminds me of wanting to come home. Like where i am now, HOME...Anyway, If i'm feeling all lethargic and dead, i'd take a short nap...

Ever since i got deprived of my online blog, I picked up the habit of journaling my everday event and thoughts. Currently, journaling has one aim in my life and that is to kill time. So i'd spend roughly two to three hours holding a pen and scribbling my handwriting onto the "limited edition" ACJC orientation 2006 full scap pad. "An empty piece of paper shows alot about nothing" quotes a teacher. Might as well use it =). I think i've completed 5 entries already using an entire sheet. In addition to my time killing activities, i'd do some sit ups, crunches and pumps. I'm trying hard to convert my lards into something more useful. Too bad i'm unable to bring my ten kg dumbells into singapore. I miss them too...Some of my OG think i have pacs all over my abdomen... if only.sigh. if only =(... I'll always sleep past twelve. I could never submit to the overwhelming temptation of sleeping early ever since young. Not that i have insomnia but i'd rather stay up late cos' it's fun =). sheesh. (half completed... ott go into singapore liao!!! i'll complete this next week)

No comments: