Thursday, November 16, 2006

taking off on an aeroplane always sends adrenaline through my brain. first, you see the plane line up along the runway then you hear the engines ROAR like "RAWWWWWWWWWWR!!!" then seconds later you feel the Gforce hitting you in your chest and before you know it, you're up in the air probably closer to God =) but hey, seven hours and ten minutes on a middle east plane with lebenonese passengers staring at me like i'm a hesbolla rebel and watching movies which repeated itself four times like "superman", "my super ex-girlfirend", "meet the parents" in arabic subtitles couldn't be that bad. i didn't expect my flight to have little LCD screens on the headboard infront of me but it was cool. It was a pleasent flight really. Oh and the washroom seats were absolutely freezing. my butt almost froze when i used it 14 times. that's like twice an hour =) that certainly makes the record for "the maximum number of times jeremy has used an airplane toilet from singapore to sydney". maybe i should attepmt to set a higher one on the return flight. Oh and one more thing, the plane flew at 37000 feet at the speed of 635 mph ground speed with an outside temperature of -59 degrees and i sware i saw the engine freeze up. there was frost on the window too =)

The aussie customs were kind enough to check my bag when i reached sydney international. for some reason they feared i came over for employment at the age of eighteen until i told them how much i was carrying with me.

i was close to kissing the floor of australia. my ever first time here and adding to the excitement, i was travelling alone. Somemore, I WITNESSED MINI HAIL YESTERDAY!!! LITTLE DROPLETS OF ICE FALLING FROM THE SKY! LIKE HOW COOL RIGHT! HAHAHA OMG. AND IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE SUMMER!

No comments: