Monday, November 06, 2006

I knew it. This day was waiting to happen. Today I'm spastically absentminded and locked out of the house. I bet my set of house keys are just innocently laying on the study table in my room. But that's the least of my interests right now. As I spend the next of my 2 hours here in my other relatives house, I plan to at least finish this post and move on to PWing my Oral Presentation script and maybe squeeze a little holiday scheduling till December ends.

Eventful day indeed, went ThUmBtAcK and UhU-gLuE hunting in the early morning but to no avail. I was already late for my PW meeting and was close to being drenched in my own source of metabolic liquid that simply oozes out from the sweat glands from my skin. So decided to purchase them later when most shops island wide would have began operation. My fashion theme for the day: GAY. So clad in a PINK ripcurl shirt and a butt-crack visible black short, I marched to Holland V bus stop where I waited for A DAY (sure felt like it) for a direct bus to cashew heights. For a while I freaked out and I mentally debated the possibility of me having boarded the wrong bus and soon grew tired of thinking and took a nap. Waking up, I found myself in familiar territory. Thirty minutes late for a PW meeting! Not bad aye! I'm improving but the meetings I tell you.

Ninety nine percent of our "meeting" was spent on everything else but our pw project. Half the time we were sampling home-made Japanese food (chawa-mushi needs a little less liquid but it works for me =B), washing the dishes, surfing HARD GAY youtubes, tampering with a cardboard box, engaging in strum/mumble-along sessions with lifehouse youtubes and online lyrics, talking rubbish and voodoo-ing a cardboard foot with golden fasteners and most of all, formulating plans of cancelling choir sectionals because the rain created a sleepy atmosphere for some people (singular).

Right after that I went town-ing for a "I'll watch you get a hair-cut" session and did window shopping as well. My eyes were on a female craving rampage and I'm obscenely glad I perused an education in Singapore. But that's besides the point. There are so many things I wanna do this holiday.

1. Go back home, revive the guitar sitting in my bedroom by giving it a buff and changing all the strings + pick up some basics skills so that I may (or at least I hope to) be reasonably versed with playing the guitar. [~$40.00 including "an idiot's guide to playing a guitar"]
2. Save up for an ipod nano (blue or lime-green) which I can hopefully get for MYSELF when CHRISTMAS arrives *SUPER BIG HINT* [~$240++ for a 500song one which is all I need =)]
3. Get a cool crumpler bag for myself to reward myself for a job well done by passing my promotional exams =B [~$150++ which can store my laptop…though I have 4 other bags which can currently do the same]
4. Get a 1 GB SD memory card for my camera before I leave for aussie (there's a 75 bucks one at far east... it's on promotion and I'm eyeing it) [$75.00 which is on promotion]
5. Probably make my abs slightly more obvious before next year?!?!?! [free but required motivation]
6. and finally, study =( [motivation may not be able to help..haha..]

No comments: