Wednesday, November 08, 2006

project work is finally over! for me, it's neither a good or bad thing. maybe it's good cos i wouldn't have to go through the ardous task of doing research and enguaging in written work time after time as i think to myself "don't i have better things to do?". AND then again it's BAD cos I only started appreciating PW during the later stages for some weirdo reason. I'll miss all the GAYING around with jingyi, the home intrusions for PW meetings (esp puddles encounter), the frequent rubbish talk, the "try hard" cooking/baking of the watchamacallit marshmallow-inbetween-biscuits (which turned out rather alright), the random whinings of JY and I, not to forget the GUITAR "lessons" etc etc... i could go on and on. hmmmm, the memories. it's like i have to much time to myself now and i don't know how to spend it (besides studying). Right now i feel like going back to malaysia to lug over my guitar. JY already lent me two books on basic guitar skills for beginers and fingerpicking which i'll leave one side first until i've mastered the basics. damn, i should have picked it up when i was younger. now i'm flooded with interest and desperate to learn. maybe my sis can teach me a few skils when i go to aussie =) that'll be really cool. i mean i have a passable voice and i don't wanna stick to humming/"singing" with radio aid. i wanna make my own sounds.

my next major itinerary would be my up comming aussie trip. so many things i need to do and i'm feeling lazy.
  1. collect my bagpack from pravin (i don't even know what it's doing there in the first place... hahaha...)
  2. pack my one weeks worth of clothes
  3. pump up my mobile phone with cool pop music so my eight hour flight wouldn't be dreadful.
  4. get camera stuff
  5. etc etc
what could be worse right? i'm too tired to think now. i just returned from a session of oral nourishment at jacks place and i'm broke for the week.

ciao!

No comments: