Wednesday, February 14, 2007

valentine's day

been a long time since i've spent this day alone
not that it makes me absolutely suicidal
today made me realise something more important
more important than a one-to-one fondness
look around you and you'll know what i mean
take some time and ponder...
thoughts away from that special or seemingly special person
and reevaluate the meaning of LOVE
what about your classmates that make school a more worth while chore
what about your best friends that make "hanging out" a look forward to
what about your relatives whom we meet on occasions
what about your siblings who come in handy in times cheerlessness
what about your parents who embraces you in theirs invisible arms even without you knowing
what about our lord god who LOVED us first...
have you told everyone who have made an impact in your life the 3 special words?
(:

AC is really valentine happening
decorations everywhere and flowers from cauliflowers to crimson roses
i dare say everyone loves everyone
except for me and the people i hate...
got a sunflower from Pravin and Aman via that inter JC thingamajig
was absolutely surprised cos i figured i'd be leaving school empty handed
again, not that i'd turn suicidal
and by mid day my shoe bag had been filled with sweets, milk chocolate and everything nice
and today
i got my first ever ROSE from a girl i HARDLY KNEW in person(:
mg girl
but it was SJI la
juniors were forces to do it...
they were probably preassigned
but that's okay...
(thanks jean... not like you'd read my blog... but i was stunned it was you... it's a pretty flower indeed!!! (: )
so i walked around school with two stems in my bag
like it would wither and eventually evolve into notes
so here they sit in my room...
one in a pepsi bottle and another in my canoeing FILA bottle
under a florescent lamp of mine



[but i gave my heart away a long time ago with a vow that of unending LOVE...]

No comments: