Sunday, February 04, 2007

all to myself

rocks having my MALAYSIAN house all to myself
it feels like i'm living on my own
but only i don't have to pay the bills
soon i'll be driving myself to church
where i will dominate the PA systems
which grants me the ability to "chipmunk" the voice of my pastor
[entertainment +1]
hahaha...

woke up with the house alarm this morning
i thought it was still DARK night
when i realised the blanket was over my face
so somebody wasn't trying to play a fool
just the wind triggering the doors i reckon
but anyway i scouted around the house with my Kbar at hand
ready to castrate

"eu chakap enggris macham shiok ah"
(the way you speak english is sooooo .... erm... "shiok")?
that's what the taxi driver told me yesterday
he was impressed at how english flowed out from my mouth
didn't know how to respond cos my bahasa sucks to the max
malaysia is the only country you can make do without english

No comments: