Sunday, December 24, 2006

singapore is safe no more

going back home alone now is really freaky
especially after 12am ):
some weird A** stalker sat beside me in the 147 bus
he was large build looks chinese
wearing jeans with bright yellow polo
for some reason i felt him staring down my neck
that's not the end!!!
i was busy minding my own business
busy listening to my mp3 in fact
then all seats around me were empty
he could have moved off to another empty seat
BUT NOOOO...
2 buff guys had to squeeze shoulder to shoulder
i could tell he was slightly off the seat
next thing i know!!! he pulls out his phone
types some random freaky question
and angles it to face me AND
stares at me... like he could eat me
i could feel his eyes molesting my body
AND I SWEAR I SAW A QUESTION MARK ON HIS FREAKY RAZOR V3
but i didn't have a good look at it
i was busy DRY-strumming guitar rhythms

oh goodness... did my strumming look that suggestive...
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! yuckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

LIKE I DIDN'T NOTICE BUFF CHINA DUDE!!
I WAS FREAKED OUT

but i was cool... calm... absorbed at the scenery
and my mp3 player
my default look was on
and everyone know my default wears the words
"**** you" on my forehead (:
like i could EAT you up anytime...
scary to know he likes just 2 bus stops away!
yeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

GOODNESS! i have a strong feeling he's GAY!!!
and ugly one too...


?why are all the cute ones skinny?
?and the buff ones fugly?
?sigh?


No comments: