Saturday, December 02, 2006

i'm back from sydney! aussieland. arrived in singapore at 0340 hours and feeling very extremely jet lagged. though it's only a 3 hour difference. very reluctant i was to board the airplane but i didn't wanna waste my dad's money by utterly refusing to step on board my return flight (i mean, my visa doesn't expire for another 3 months!) and the fact that i will be dragged on board by security on a handicap buggy with handcuffs after throwing a tantrum and lying on the ground of the customs rebellious to the fact that i live in a tropical country and drawing a huge audience. indeed!

i'm suprised singapore's security isn't as strick as aussieland's. well it appears to be because the australians will strip search you if they have to. i mean, i had to remove my BELT and run it through the scanner as i walk through the metal detectors with my bumms half way down my arse.

anyway, taxi rides are madness now. changi to bouna vista cost me a bomb. 30.45 sgd. the almost equivelant of the price of my bums. if trade was still in play i would have given it to him with a heart felt smile on my face and stroll back home in a pair of undies.

GO TASMANIA PEOPLE! FOR YOUR HONEY MOON AND DO WHAT THE BACKPACKERS DO! noo not love BUT... BUDGET LIVING AND SPEND THE EXCESS IN PADDY'S IN SYDNEY! WHERE returning BOOMERANGS GO FOR THE PRICE OF MY SOCKS! AND ORIGINAL ABORIGINAL ART ARE MACHINE PRINTED IN CHINA! AND FOR THE PRICE OF MY TAXI FARE! like the honkies would say, THHIRRTY DOULLERS AND FOOORTY FIE CENN...=))) (did i mention sydney has too many asians?)

No comments: