Sunday, April 16, 2006

sorry SORRY

Yah, i promised a million people i'd update about my birthday and stuff i did....BUTTTTT....you know, Jeremy's a "busy" person =).... anyway....

i'll put it in point form and chronological order so you don't pass-away reading my english....haha...
0. By the stroke of midnight, i recieved 8 MSNs + 6 SMSes + lots of b'dae testimonials + etc. birthday greetings.
1. I woke up at 0744hrs instead of the usual 0610hrs to bathe and prepare myself for school. (which is considered VERY VERY late... you can say i woke up when announcements were being made... HAHA)
2. I walked in through the gates as if nothing ever happened. Well i thank the guards who couldn't be the least bothered to detain me. My buffness must have given them the shudders =)
3. I didn't hand in my General Paper summary homework that was due 2 days before and didn't get a long lecture cos i was given birth to 18 years ago (until today i haven't submitted that piece of work.it's in my hands now.finally CoMpLeTeD)
4. My class sang a lethargic b'dae song for me when i entered GP lesson LATE!
5. Recieved a CaRd from AMY who could possibly be my long lost cousin.
6. Attended Canoeing training, cap once doing starts, managed 6km with a new partner (beat chris who only did 4km... hahahahaha... OWN you dude!!!=P)
7. After training, i was pinned to the floor by two guys and later carried by my limbs to the nearest lamp post which i found my legs inbetween. So there they were rubbing my testicles against it (at least 20 sets up and down) probably trying to start a fire or something. They were chanting "happy b'dae to you" as well btw in two languages. I must have been too excited to really struggle and scream like a 12 year old virgin. But then again it was a good scratch. =)hahahaha...
8. my sweetheart gave me a present and that ment the world for me =)... and i LOVE it!
9. I recieved an Angpau from my aunt (i love juicy cash!!!!)
...........

No comments: