Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blissful Sufferings

What an exciting week i'm having! really it is...

MONDAY 17 april 2006... I almost woke up late that morning cos i only managed 3 hours of sleep. Apparently I was rushing to complete some school work but i ended up chatting online and eating chocolates like nobody's business (I'm almost through with a container of almond coated ones i bought just the day before (sunday)). Good thing i had PE in the morning and my class 308 had to complete a 2.4kilometer run under a certain time. 6 rounds round the school track!!! I felt damn ShIoK (happy/self-satisfied) after that cos never before have i PASSED my runs (i managed a 12.48 minutes for the first time. Must be canoeing training!!!) this is going down in history i tell you! All my other "passes" were collaborative efforts between the person with the mark sheet and me. As usual, my mondays are late days where it ends at 0410hrs after which i had Canoeing to attend. By the time training was over, i realised that i achieved 10 rounds round the track which is something i haven't done in almost 4 years. I was super shagged (which means TIRED and not an activity done by someone else on meeeee). Slept early and PANGSEIED some friends i was suppose to reply...

TUESDAY 18 april 2006... I woke up at 0330hrs cos of the early night i had. Went to the kitchen and stole a can of F&N orange, Ribena and had 4 chocolate almond balls before hitting the bed again. Two and a half hours later, 4 alarm clocks woke me up. 3 of my handphones (which i still can turn off and go back to slumber land) and a table clock (which did the magic of turning me on[the word is awake if you're wondering=D]) placed in my room which i never knew existed till it rang today. As soon as i reached school, i was greeted with my econs test paper which i'm so proud of =) i managed 8 points!!! that's a damn good O-level grade btw!!! i beat all those who got 20 points for that test... haha... eh... eh... oh well, better luck next time (yes jie, stab me!!! go on!!! *passes you a knife*) Next i had was a GP package test in which i left half the questions totally blank. Now i'm rushing through my GP comprehension in the library. Have to pass it up before the day ends =)...

till next time!

No comments: