Monday, December 26, 2005

My Christmas day...

It's an unearthly hour, i know, to be bloggin' about christmas. Something compelled my adrenaline filled fingers and so i thought it'll be nice to fill you in about my Christmas day. Woke up this morning by the sound of my dad's voice reminding us (family) to get ready early for church. Still in my unconscious state, i sat upright from my rest position and spent another 5 minutes in slumberland with my head facing downwards and eyelids glued shut. Conclusion - I slept late. I was surprised at how NOT narcissistic and VAIN i was this morning. Normally, i would spend 20 minutes infront of the mirrior while i go digging through my closet. Today was different. It's like i couldn't be bothered about looks at all. Must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

Church went well nevertheless. Though there was a minor glitch with the powerpoint slides. I did what i can to help. I know many people were all upset and worked up about the human error while mending the slides but if you were so freakin' critical about it, work your ARSE to the back of the church and see if you could do a better job. I bet god didn't give you a MOUTH only. Freakin' it's christmas!!! Celebrate Jesus's coming. It's not anyone's fault that you don't know the lyrics. Bring your own next time or something. BRAINS people BRAINS. Save those stares and mutters for your ownselves. Look in the mirrior or something... sheesh... You think lyrics on the projector will please God?

I practically slept the entire afternoon after church. Very lazy sunday i admit. I went through the day with a rotten attitude. Couldn't careless about any and everything. heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, people get more spoilt when they become more and more overprovided for. God has a purpose for everything. Its like - 'no slides then no singing oops worship'. This reminded me of an old man in China, deaf, who would sing along with everyone else during service just with his mouth moving and his eyes closed. Worship in song or in spirit?

Maybe we should cut back and get back to basics a little. It reminds me of cars being fitted with more and more high tech gadgets that frequently break down.

Hmm.. too few hands and too many mouths?

"As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead." (James 2:26)