Sunday, December 18, 2005

Mah Trip to Bukit Tinggi...

Just came back from KL like two hours ago. Spent 5 days and 4 nights on the mountains in a place called Bukit Tinggi. Somewhere near Gentings but a little further down. We only checked-in at night at approx. nine plus. Spent the first two nights in a service apartment with fully provided cooking facilities and murky water running out of every visible tap available to the human eye. Murk comparable to that of diluted coffee.

I played Golf with my dad they following morning and it was an interesting game. With golf sticks and a buggy, my dad and I began smacking balls all over the fairway (it was more frequent for me though) like nobody's business. After the first nine, fatigue overwhelmed myself and i wanted to retire desperately but before i could, my rubber spiked shoe did. It was horrible i tell you. The sole literally gave way and on top of that, the course was super soggy making a large entry point for mud and mud bacteria. Nevertheless, i enjoyed the buggy ride. I was driving my dad around most of the time but it (buggy) was rather cranky. So much sweat and effort was required off me to DRIVE both the ball and the buggy. One was flying left, right and all over while the other needed desperate oiling of the steering axel. The weather was awesome though. Clouds covering the mountains like ice-kacang and it was neither too sunny nor was it too rainy. Perfect weather for a game of golf.


Horse riding was the activity for day two. First, before i could even exercise the my right to touch any horse, i had to fill an idemity form and scribble John Hancock the bottom. After that i gladly mounted my horse and rode with my sis and dad around a makeshift route. We were lead by a half argentinian half french chap. My impression of him wasn't good to an extend that i would gladly shove a horse whipp up his arse and wiggle it alittle so that he feels excruciating sensations. Anyway, my horse was sweet though i didn't take conscious note of his name (it's a him i could tell from an external pertruding feature). I was impressed that a horse that size (not fully grown) could lift my weight and i'm pretty certain is suffered a backache. Talking about aches, aww man, the two hour ride induced a barely barable ache unto my groin area especially when it began galloping. I had to stand on both feet on certain occations. I was just horribly glad i survived. By the way, see that dog there =) she's Kyle... Kyle Monogue. Awful labels owners these days give to pets of theirs. At least hoogie (my dog) sounds more digestable.

Food. Fish was like a must throughout the trip during lunch. If it wasn't a chinese lunch with fish then it would be a japanese meal with fish ( i had cod fish =) ). We had so much river fish and i think i'll need to start drafting my diet plans for the next 6 months. My mom claims my neck is thickening *depressed* Fine, i'll start drinking water for breakfast, lunch and dinner. HOW'S THAT???... Astonishing i tell you the food. Gosh, i'm feeling hungry now talking about food.

No comments: