Thursday, October 13, 2005

Twenty five days

Oh yes. It's gonna be another 25 days to the start of the theory papers. I'm looking at my calendar now and it measures exactly ten centimeters from today to the 7th of November. This will be only the SECOND national exam i'll be sitting for. Then it struck me, i still have a long away to go before i'm fit to wear the black robe and funny looking hat with a tail like thinge off it's corner. Anyways, my time table had already been scribbled out unto the wall calender many weeks back. All i need to do now is to faithfully maintain that pace and abide by it. Practicals start next week. Tuesday (18th Oct), to be exact, will be Biology. Following tuesday (25th Oct) will be Chemistry and Physics will be on Thursday (27th Oct). It's usually early so that we have more time to ourselves.

JC open houses are this coming saturday. I'll be moving around with a few other classmates. I figure we'll do AJC, NJC(not that i wanna go there) and SAJC this week and probably ACJC, HCJC (not that i wanna go there) and some others the following week. I'll be on the look out for the "most happening" JC's. Heehee.

Graduation ceremony. Happening next friday. I'm not sure how emotional it will be but i'm certain nothing will squeeze a tear from my glands =D. Yeeps, we'll be recieving our testimonial, CCA grades and report and some other thingamajigs. Got A2 for CCA. haha.

Righty then, i'll try updating you again. I'm hungry now.

No comments: