Monday, October 03, 2005

stupid prelims...

I'm not at all excited about the preliminary examinations being over. Apparently the pressure is getting to me but i'm not stressed. Which is a good thing. Or maybe a bad thing. i dunno.

Grades:
A1 100-75
A2 74-70
B3 69-65
B4 64-60
C5 59-55
C6 54-50
D7 (i'll personally murder myself)
E8 (i'm so dead)
F9 (simply dead)

My results are crappy. really crappy.
[L1] English ==> 68 of 100......(it has never made beyond this grade)

[R1] Humanities ==> 60 of 100......(crappy)
(E. geography ==> 29 of 50 + S. studies ==> 31 of 50)

[R2] P. Chemistry ==> 78 of 100......(if i remember correctly)

[R3] P. Biology ==> 82 of 100......

[R4] E. math ==> 80 of 100......

[R5] A. math ==> 79 of 100......

[IR6] P Physics ==> 64 of 100......

i leave it to you to do the math...

2 comments:

doublejointed said...

BABY!

You did good, honey. Its better that you 'stuffed' up your prelims than get 6 points and stuff up the Os. Its all about pacing, and look, you're doing freakin' brilliant! Damn, I got 11 points for my prelims, too!

Haha, now we're even. Until you beat me flat at the Os, of course. Remember, all the markers want are logical, relevant answers that make sense and show that you know what you're talking about.

I'm so proud of you, bro! I know you can do it, and i am very very sure this will merely be a step in the right direction. You keep strong and know that i love you very very much and am rooting for you all the WAY!

the Lim Siblings UNTIE! :)

Muacks,
Jie.

Anonymous said...

Einstein is spelled Einstine ..er..