Wednesday, November 07, 2007

right smack in the middle of my A levels now and five more papers to go. good thing about this is that there's a one week break for BCME students and, as you can see, me has already wasted it revamping my blog...next week's chem, econs, chem, bio, bio followed by freedom (= although i haven't planned out my itinerary for the next one and a half months since the army is calling me in early...anyway, this freedom includes getting a new mid-size Macpac bag for China, self photography, random excursions to Singapore, loads of golf (suddenly i could hit really well), chauffering parents and friends who will be on parent-less holiday with me to GENTINGS (i'm sure they'll let us(= ) and perhaps recycling my A level notes since i'll never be needing them ever again...for the time being at least...

there, i've planned out my holiday...

happy deepavali my fello indian friends...and those partial indians

No comments: