Thursday, November 08, 2007

argh... i forced myself to stay up till 0430hrs this morning just to watch scrubs season one on youtube and when i woke up again this morning, all the entire episodes were removed by the user!!!i was barely even halfway through the season(double frick)... scrubs was suppose to help me through my exam season and they removed it... sighh... darn IP regulations... now i have to find something else to watch on youtube or get a new tv series in Malaysian or i might just kill myself... yeah God's trying to say i should start studying now...

anyway, my room's in a total mess now. i had a study table - now filled with notes and a laptop that already takes up more than half the space leaving and empty 10 by 10 cm area for my little high tech mouse, there once were two chairs - now covered with my big big poser duffle bag and stacked with more notes, a really dandy stack up table - now filled to it's every inch with notes... oh yah, and not to forget the bed i used to have too! it's currently a semi storage area for more of my notes and TYSes. i can't wait to get rid of them...(=

ooh my neighbours are playing mahjong...

good afternoon!!!

No comments: