Monday, October 02, 2006

think math

Medical update... Stage one of LGN syndrome: child wannabe after children's day.


what an adrenaline-filled morning=)...even my loudest alarm clock and ringtone couldn't wake me up. I bet even a bomb blast wouldn't make a difference. I woke up just 20 minutes before my math promo exam and i did the following:
- straddle my bolster to get out of bed (kinky)
- strip naked *wobble wobble* and pack last minute stuff at the same time
- put on uniform and still pack last minute stuff
- tuck in shirt nicely
- pull pants down just below butt. well not exactly. i need lipo first.heh.
- grab my stuff and dash for the door
- wearing my socks at the same time
- say "bye bye" to my uncle 3 times
- jog to the bus stop
- wave for a taxi though my school was merely 3 bus stops away
- walk nonchalantly to the sports complex (yeah, i took my math paper in the gym... i find the abs machine particularly condusive to study/do timed assessments... just kidding... it's the swimming pool where we take our exam. i want my tan back =(... kidding againn)
I still had 5 minutes to spare before the start of the paper which makes it my record time so far.

i love chinese periods

No comments: