Friday, January 05, 2007

so what has one year in acjc done to me

it's changed me quite alot actually.
compared to my "previous" self a few years back.
now as i watch the newbbies roll around
in the wet and muddy field,
brave the water filled plastic bags and
cheer their hearts out at the bleachers...
i remind myself of how i once was

here's what i've done to myself.
in just one year!

ONE!
remember me in my mushroom-cut nerdy hairdo

an eight bucks cut in RAJA BARBER
someplace in malaysia
i honestly thought my hairdo is as cool as it can get.
well, in marsiling at least...
here it's a whole new fashion...
slope cut is way out of fashion now!

it's now about hairdos that comes close to challenging school regulations

TWO!
just about 2 months back,
i began to crave learning the guitar
almost everyone plays an instrument.
if it's not the piano, it's the guitar.
i gave up on piano in secondary school
didn't like getting used to a new teacher
who demanded more theory books
I've always wanted to PLAY an instrument
skip the theory bit
and jump straight into Mozart or
that whatchamacallit guy with the white mask
(scroll down to previous post to see the guits)
i mean yeah it's good to know treble clefs and
scribble musical notes and all
but i like learning through patterns
like what guitar tabs are for.
cheat codes(:
now i'm playing my babies everyday
they keep me company when i'm lonely
at home...

THREE!
more muscle mass... probably
i managed 20 pull ups sometime back
one year to train up for NS
nuff said

FOUr!
i swear my handwriting is getting neater!
i like it sometimes.
starting to look like a girls'

FIVE!
i'm tired... i'll continue with 5 some other time (:

No comments: