Thursday, July 13, 2006


My little extreme make over. It's the first time i've had my hair done in singapore and the bill came up to SGD$12.00 (RM27.12 - which alloows me 3 hair cuts in malaysia). This salon i'm newly in love with is in the vicinity of far east plaza and i like the way they did my sides and maybe a bit of the back. My copycat attempt of the previous customer was rather unsuccessful BUT what if what i have now floats samme's boat then wearing my lifejack JUST in case BUT in any case, i LOOOOOVE my new hairdo. Most of you wouldn't notice the difference but who cares(= . I've been needing a new style for sometime now cos most of the time i get my hair done in malaysia - like one of the usual barbers i go to where the indian men spray "curry sauce" like liquids into and around your hair - AND IT'S NON-PROFESSIONAL which mean i'll end up with a "faggy loook" quotes samme. hahaha. It's really a new experience cos i never get my head washed after a cut and they do it in singapore... GOOOOOOOOD HANDS MY STYLIST HAD. I'd hire him to bathe ME if i had the money *evil grins* OMG I SOUND GAY!!!! THANK YOU SAMANTHA ANNE LEONG! OWE YOU BIG TIME =D (dear mummy, samme made me do this to myself!)

BUT still, i miss my old hair. There you have it! My fugly self in that photo. I'M sorry derrick, made you look like a stick man in the background. Oh that was taken during canoe nationals btw (= didn't do too well but i'll wait for next year where my iron biceps will conquer the whole of MAC - OMG who's that big buff boy!?!?!?!. muhuahahaha. i love myself =) (dear mummy, samme made me do this to myself too!)


"YOU'RE WATCHING EXTERME MAKE OVER WITH YOUR HOST SAMME! TODAY'S VICTIM IS A HOMEGROWN GUY FROM MALAYSIA WHO SPENT 11 DIFFICULY YEARS WITH THE EDUCATION SYSTEM ACROSS THE CAUSEWAY! IN A FEW MOMENTS, YOU'LL SEE A MAJOR TRANSFORMATION FROM FLABS TO ABS (still working on those) "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not funny Rambo. The canoeing judges are going to check you out for steroids. BTW, when body builders get old, do you know that they *shrink*? So don't overdo. Moderation is the best policy. ..Was she the one who asked me to check out the back of your hair/head? Yr budget's busted for the mth!

JeReMy said...

AHAHA =D hey there're many other canoeists out there buffer than meee kay! i'm the minority - SHORT, BUFF, W/O ABS (akan datang), AND WHO LOOKS LIKE I'LL MAKAN YOU ANYTIME AND NOT CUTE =(

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »