Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My BA-CHANG fantasy

OH YEAH! I think dumpling season is approaching. My relatives are whipping up GoRgEoUs little/enormous DUMPLINGS for my breakfast... OH DID I SAY BREAKFAST MABEL??? ohhh i think i diiiid *evil grins*... Imagine waking up to a PLATE of ready to eat BA-CHANGS every morning *melts* ahhhhhhhhh... Dumplings have a NONG NONG history (hahahaha, just love NONG NONGing) that dates back to when this damn HOT and CHIO goddess comitted suicide in a river back in china... something like that larrr... or was that for mooncake festival? argh heck! I'm more interested in the dumplings =) it TURNS ME ON! oohh... glutinus rice, chestnut, PORK, mushrooms and more glutinus riceeeee.
To: the goddess that died.
Thank goodness you did! you're my lifesaver =)
From: Your hardcore fan.
*measures waist line*
*gasp*

No comments: